- Go to “Courses” and choose the course you’d like to assign an edpuzzle for.
- Click on “Materials.”
- In the “Add Materials” drop-down menu, select “Edpuzzle.”
- This will open a pop-up window showing your “My Content” on Edpuzzle.
- Select your video lesson (click on the eye icon in the middle of your video).
- Click the blue “Assign” button, which will return you to the “Materials” page.
- Now click on the gear icon to the right of the assignment you've just created and select "Edit."
- Check the “Enable Grading” box in the pop-up window, select a category for your grades (i.e. homework) and click the blue “Save Changes” button. You can optionally set a due date at this point. (Note: Do NOT have to enter the consumer key and shared secret!)
- Now your video lesson is ready for your students on Schoology! Your students will start to appear as they click on the assignment link.
Best of all, once students complete the lessons their grades will automatically sync with Schoology – couldn’t be easier!
Note: If you're a teacher using the Schoology app, please note that you won't be able to view edpuzzles using a mobile. On the other hand, you can watch edpuzzles if you're using a tablet.