If you do not use Google Classroom, there are two ways you can create a new EDpuzzle classroom. The first one after editing your video and the second one directly from the "My Classes" page. If you are a Google Classroom user please check this article to see how to import a new classroom.
Create a classroom after editing your video
- Once you have finished editing your video, click on the blue "Finish" button at the top right of the page. A pop-up will appear
- Select the option "Add Class"
- Set a name for that class
- Press enter or click the check mark
Create a classroom from "My Classes"
Click the "My Classes" tab at the top of the page.
On the left, under my classes, click "Add class".
- Set a name.
- Press enter or click the check mark.
If you want to edit your class name / grade / subject, lock it or remove it, once it has been already created, please check this article.