Sometimes your teacher will propose you to switch roles and will assign you a project to feel like a teacher.
To get started with your project you can follow these steps:
- Go to "My Classes".
- You will see there's a new project unstarted, click the right button "Start"
- You will see the details of the project: goal, instructions to follow and the due date.
- Click again the right button "Start"
- Search for a video or paste the URL into the selected area, choose the video you'd like to edit your project.
- Select the video you prefer and click "Use it"
- You will be able to edit the video with the 4 tools appearing at the top. You can learn how to edit your video here.
- Once your video is done, click "Finish" at the right top of the page.
- If you want to edit it again, delete it or review the instructions, you can do it with the small white buttons.
- When you are finally ready to share it with your teacher, click the blue button "Submit" and then "Yes" to confirm it.
- Now is your teacher's turn to watch it and answer all your questions. You can review the video and leave some comments to your teacher if you want.