How to get started with EDpuzzle and Google Classroom
1) Sign in as a teacher with your Google Classe's account
2) Select your subject and School
3) Select and Edit your video to make it a lesson following the onboarding steps
4) Click "Finish", at the right top of the page
5) You will be able to assign this video to one or more of your Google Classroom classes. Select them and click "Send"
Post a video-lesson in your Google Classroom's group:
1) Back in "My Classes", click the "Post" button.
2) Allow your browser to show you pop-ups.
3) Click "Assign".
Here's a quick video that will show you how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_OWCe7PEY
Connect an existing class to Google Classroom
- Create a new class, in the left column, clicking the "Add class" button
- If you'd like to connect it to one Google Classroom group you've two options:
A) Click the round button next to the class name
B) Go to "Members" and click "Connect to Google Classroom"
Here's a quick video that will show you how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB86d6nPwic
If you'd like to Import Classes and Students from Google Classroom or know How to enroll new students to my EDpuzzle class if I use Google Classroom, please visit this other articles.