Welcome to EDpuzzle! We are excited that you decided to join our community of awesome teachers. Here are six steps that will help you get started to use video-lessons with your students. It should take less than 15 min.
1) Think about your next lesson. Is there anything you would like your students to know in advance? Or maybe a concept you explained in a previous lesson?
2) Search on EDpuzzle or YouTube. Once you have a sense for what topic you want to cover, search for it on EDpuzzle. Don't worry if it's not perfect, you can edit it to make it so!
3) Edit the video with EDpuzzle. Now let's make the almost perfect video, just perfect. Trim and take only the part that you need, record your voice to make it more personal or embed questions to hold your students accountable during the video.
4) Create a class. A class is a place where you can assign videos and any student in that class will receive them. Eventually, when a student completes a task, you will receive really useful information from each one of them.
5) Assign the video-lesson to your class and give the class code to your students. They will create a student account (email is optional) and they will introduce the class code to join your class.
6) Check the progress report. Before the class starts, you can check each student progress on that assignment. Who watched the video, who didn't understand the lesson, and who did a good job.
Here is a quick video that will help you get started: Click Here