If you'd like to embed a question in your video to keep your students engaged and assure that they pay attention, you can follow these easy steps:
- Click on the "Quizzes" question mark at the top of the bar
- Click the green arrow that will appear at the bottom of the video
- The question editor will pop-up
- Drag it to where in the video you want your question
- You can enter:
- Open Ended Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
If you'd like to know how to embed Formulas, Images, Links or PDFs to your questions, you will find more information here.
To learn how to grade those questions afterward, please check out this article.