With Edpuzzle, you can easily embed your video assignments on your website or LMS!
How to use Edpuzzle with your favorite LMS
If you use Canvas, Schoology, Moodle, Blackboard, Powerschool or Blackbaud, you can enjoy all the benefits of Edpuzzle from within your LMS!
With the Edpuzzle integration, you can share your video lessons with your LMS classes, and your students will be able to complete them right in your LMS. They don't even need to create an Edpuzzle account!
Check out these articles to guide you through the set-up process:
- How do I connect Edpuzzle to Canvas?
- How do I connect Edpuzzle to Schoology?
- How do I connect Edpuzzle to Moodle?
- How do I connect Edpuzzle to Blackboard?
- How do I connect Edpuzzle to PowerSchool?
- How do I connect Edpuzzle to Blackbaud?
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
Embed edpuzzles on your blog or website
You can embed edpuzzles into virtually every website or blog. Your students can watch the video from one place, and you'll collect the progress report and responses in Edpuzzle.
To find the embed code, you just need to follow these steps:
- Go to the "My Classes" tab and select the class you shared the assignment with.
- Click on the specific assignment you want to embed.
- On the right, you'll see the first option "Share assignment." Clicking on it will open a pop-up that gives you the URL and the embed code.
- Click the blue "Copy code" button.
You can paste the embed code into the majority of blogs and personal website platforms (i.e. Blogger, Google Sites, etc.). It will also work for virtually any LMS on the market (i.e. Haiku or Edmodo).
If you're a WordPress user, you can share the assignment with a link which will redirect your students to Edpuzzle (the embed feature isn't currently supported).
If you need help embedding your lesson into your LMS, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.