With Edpuzzle, you can easily embed your video assignments on your website or LMS!
How to use Edpuzzle with your LMS
If you use Canvas, Schoology, Moodle, Blackboard, Powerschool, or Blackbaud, among others, you can enjoy all the benefits of Edpuzzle from within your LMS.
With the Edpuzzle integration, you can share your video lessons with your LMS classes, and your students will be able to complete them right in your LMS, without needing to create an Edpuzzle account.
Check out these articles to guide you through the set-up process:
- Using Edpuzzle With Canvas
- Using Edpuzzle With Schoology
- Using Edpuzzle with Microsoft Teams
- Using Edpuzzle With Moodle
- Using Edpuzzle With Blackboard
- Using Edpuzzle With PowerSchool
- Using Edpuzzle With Blackbaud
How to embed Edpuzzle assignments on your blog or website
You can embed Edpuzzle assignments into nearly any website or blog. Your students can watch the video from one place, and you'll collect their progress and responses in Edpuzzle.
To find the embed code, follow these steps:
- Select a class from the My Classes menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Click on the assignment you want to embed.
- When viewing the assignment, click the "Share Assignment" button towards the top of the page.
For Google Classroom- and Microsoft Teams-integrated classes, simply click the ellipsis (...) at the top of the page and choose "Share Assignment" from the drop-down menu.
If you use another integrated LMS, this feature is not available.
- A pop-up will appear and provide you with the assignment link and embed code.
- Copy the embed code and paste it into your chosen website or blog.
You can paste the embed code into the majority of blogs and personal website platforms. It will also work for virtually any LMS on the market (i.e. Haiku or Edmodo).
If you're a WordPress user, you can share the assignment with a link, which will redirect your students to Edpuzzle. At this time the embed feature isn't supported for WordPress websites.
Note: Assignment links are class-specific, meaning if you've assigned a video to multiple classes, each class will have a unique assignment link that will only work for students in those classes.
If you need help embedding your lesson into your LMS, let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.