In Edpuzzle, you cannot edit a video that has already been assigned.
Instead you can create a copy of that video and then edit it by using the following steps:
- Go to Content, then the My Content tab
- Hover over the video you want to copy and click the copy icon
- Click the edit icon on the copied video
- Edit the video, then click "Finish"
- Assign it again to the class
- Go to Content, select the original video and delete it (unless you would like to keep both)
Please be aware that by deleting a previous video, all student data associated with that video will be deleted as well for privacy reasons.