You can edit the name of a video lesson, edit the text in a question/note, or duplicate/delete the video. It is not possible to change the correct answer choice in a multiple-choice question.
To edit an assigned video, follow these steps:
- Go to My Classes.
- Click on the video you’d like to edit.
- Click on the Edit Assigned Video button below the title of the video. From here you can either edit the name of the video, edit the text of a question or note, or duplicate/delete the video.
- Click on the Edit Name button.
- Click Change Name to save your changes.
Edit questions or notes
- Click on the pencil icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the question or note you’d like to edit.
- Click Save to make your changes.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm your saved changes. Note: These changes will be applied to all the classes this video is assigned to.
Duplicate or Delete a video
- Click the ellipsis (...) button to the right of the Edit Name button.
- From here you can either choose to duplicate the video (to create a copy) or delete the video from your My Content page. Note: If you delete the video, student grades and progress related to this video will still be saved.