You can either assign each video individually or assign multiple videos together.
(Or check out our article on how to post assignments if you're using Google Classroom.)
Assigning videos individually
Once you've edited your video lesson, you can assign it to a class directly.
1. While in the "Content" tab, click on "My Content" on the left-hand side.
2. Hover your mouse over the video you wish to assign.
3. Click on the "Watch" button in the middle with the eye icon.
4. Click "Assign," then select the classes you want to assign the video to.
5. Add a start date, due date, start time and prevent skipping, if desired.
6. Click "Assign" and you're done!
If you want to assign the video later, click "Later" after clicking on "Finish." Your lesson will be saved for when you'd like to continue editing or when it's ready to be assigned.
Assigning multiple videos
You can also select and assign several videos at the same time to multiple classes or to the same class. To do this:
- Click on "My Content" in the left menu below your school name.
- Select the videos you want to assign by checking the box just under the right-hand side of the video.
- Once you're done selecting videos to assign, click "Assign" from the bottom menu bar.
- Select the classes to assign the video to.
- Add a start date, due date, start time and prevent skipping, if desired.
- Click "Assign" and you're done!