You can either assign each video individually, or assign a class multiple edited videos together.
Assigning videos individually
Once you have edited your video lesson, you can assign it to a class directly.
- Click “Finish” on the top right hand corner of your video
- Select the classes you want to assign the video to
- Add a due date and prevent skipping as desired
- Click “Assign”
If you would like to assign the video later, click "Later" after clicking on "Finish". Your lesson will be saved for when you'd like to continue editing or it's ready to be assigned.
Assigning a set of videos
You are also able to select several videos from the ones that you have already edited and saved, and assign them to the same class. To do this:
1. Click on "Content" on the top bar
2. Select the videos you want to assign
3. Click assign, at the bottom of the screen
4. Select the classes you want to assign the videos to
5. Add a due date and prevent skipping as
6. Click "Assign"
With this, you are able to assign multiple videos to multiple classes at the same time.
Here's an article explaining how to assign a start and due date for your students: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501971