You can either assign each video individually or assign a class multiple edited videos together.
If you're using Google Classroom, there are additional ways to share your assignments. Check out this article if you're using Google Classroom to learn more: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007542692-How-To-Share-My-Assignments-On-Google-Classroom
ASSIGNING VIDEOS INDIVIDUALLY
Once you have edited your video lesson, you can assign it to a class directly.
1. Click “Finish” on the top right hand corner of your video
2. Select the classes to which you'll be assigning the video
3. Add a due date and prevent skipping as desired
4. Click “Assign”
If you would like to assign the video later, click "Later" after clicking on "Finish". Your lesson will be saved for when you'd like to continue editing or it's ready to be assigned.
ASSIGNING MULTIPLE VIDEOS
You are also able to select and assign several videos at once as well as assign them to the same class. To do this:
1. Click on "Content" on the top bar
2. Select the videos you want to assign
3. Click assign, at the bottom of the screen
4. Select the classes to which you'll be assigning the video
5. Add a due date and prevent skipping as desired
6. Click "Assign"
With this, you are able to assign multiple videos to multiple classes at the same time.
Here's an article explaining how to assign a start and due date for your students: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501971
And to learn how to prevent or allow skipping, check out this article: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007542692-How-To-Share-My-Assignments-On-Google-Classroom