Assigning video lessons to multiple classes is as easy as assigning the lesson to one class. Here’s how:
- In the "Assign" window, select the classes you want to assign the video using the checkbox next to the class name.
- Set any additional parameters like start and due date, whether or not to prevent skipping, and if you’d like to allow closed captions.
- Click “Assign” and all the checked classes will be assigned the video.
When you assign an Edpuzzle video lesson to multiple classes, you'll have a different assignment URL for each class. If you share a link from the wrong class with a student, they may have difficulty accessing the assignment or may be added to that class instead of their own.
To find the correct assignment link for each class assigned the video:
- Choose a class from the list under “My Classes” in the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Click on the assignment, and select "Share assignment" from the menu towards the bottom right of the page. This will give you the URL for that specific class's assignment.
- Do the same thing for each of your classes to find their unique links.
Note: Assigning a video lesson to multiple classes at once is only available for Google Classroom-connected classes or classic- or open-type Edpuzzle classes. If your classes are integrated with another LMS, you will need to individually assign each class the video lesson directly from your LMS. To learn more about assigning lessons via your LMS, check out our articles on using Edpuzzle with different LMS integrations.