There are two ways you can create a new Edpuzzle class: directly from "My Classes" or after editing a video lesson.
Create a new class from “My Classes”
- Click the “My Classes” tab in the top right corner.
- If this is your first class, you'll be prompted to click the “Add new class” button. Otherwise, click the “Add new class” button at the bottom of the left sidebar under your list of classes.
- Choose "Create a new class" where you'll need to enter the class name and select your preferences and then click "Create class".
- Alternatively, you can select "Google Classroom" from the dropdown menu to choose one of your Google Classroom classes to import.
Create a new class after editing your video
- Once you’re done editing your video, click the blue “Finish” button at the top right corner of the page. A pop-up window will appear.
- Click the “+ Add new class” button.
- Set a name for your class and choose your preferences, then click on "Create class".
Your new class is now ready to go!
If you'd like to learn more, check out our article on how to add students to your class.