Note: You cannot make any changes to the video (audio notes, audio track or questions) if the video is assigned to a class.
How to Delete a Question
To delete a question, follow these steps:
- On the editing page of the video, click the button with the question mark icon
- Click on the question that you want to delete
- Click the trash bin icon near the content of the question/comment. If a message comes up asking "Remove Quiz?", click "Yes" to delete it.
Great, now you can delete a question/comment on the quizzes page!
How to Delete an Audio Note
To delete an audio note, go to the editing page of the video. You can then follow these steps:
- On the editing page of the video, click the button with a speaker icon
- Click on the audio note that you want to delete
- Click on the red bin icon that appears underneath it
- If you are certain you want to delete it, click the “Yes” option
Yay, now you can delete an audio note on the video editing page if it’s not needed!
Note: if you just recorded an audio-note, you will see options to “Remove all new audio-notes” and “Remove the last note” below the video. “Remove all new audio-notes” will delete any that have a “New” tag on them. “Remove the last note” will remove the last one that you just recorded.
How to Delete Your Audio Track
To delete an audio track, use the video editing page.
- On the editing page of the video, click the button with a microphone icon
- You will see the option to “Reset the whole recording” below the video
- Clicking this will delete the entire audio track.
Now you can delete an audio track through the video editing page.