Note: You can't make any changes to the video (audio notes, voiceover or questions) if the video is assigned to a class.
How to delete a question
To delete a question, follow these steps:
- On the editing page of the video, click the "Quizzes" icon.
- Click on the question you want to delete.
- Click the trash bin icon in the bottom right corner of the question. When the "Delete?" message appears, click "Yes" to delete it.
How to delete an audio note
To delete an audio note, follow these steps:
- On the editing page of the video, click the "Audio Notes" button.
- Click on the audio note you want to delete.
- Click on the red trash bin icon that appears underneath it.
- If you're sure you want to delete it, click the “Yes” option.
Note: If you just recorded an audio note, you'll see the options to “Remove all new notes” and “Remove the last note” below the video. “Remove all new notes” will delete any that have a “New” tag on them. “Remove the last note” will remove the last one you recorded.
How to delete a voiceover
To delete a voiceover, use the video editing page.
- On the editing page of the video, click the "Voiceover" button.
- You'll see an option to “Reset the whole recording” below the video.
- Clicking this will delete the entire voiceover.