Why add audio? Studies show that students pay more attention to information if they hear it from a familiar voice. An audio note is a short voice clip. We recommend recording a short intro or comment to engage your students.
To record an audio note, go the editing page for the video and follow the instructions below:
- In editing mode, click the "Audio Notes" button in the top bar.
- Next, drag the orange part of the microphone icon under the video to the place where you want to add an audio note.
- Click the black microphone icon with the yellow background to begin recording your voice.
- If this is your first time recording audio on Edpuzzle, a pop-up window will appear in the top left of your screen. Click “allow” so that your audio can be recorded.
- When you’ve finished speaking, click the black microphone icon again to stop recording.
You might also be interested in our article on how to add a voiceover for the entirety of your video.