When your My Content library starts to get a bit crowded, it’s easy to organize your lessons using folders.
To create a folder:
- Click "My Content" in the menu on the left-hand side of your page to get to your My Content library.
- Click the "+ Add folder" button towards the top of the page.
- Enter a name for the folder and description.
- Click "Create" to add your new folder.
To move video lessons into a folder:
- Check the box below the video thumbnail (you can select as many videos as you want).
- Select the "Move to folder" option in the menu bar at the bottom of your page.
- Then, choose the folder you want to move the video(s) to.
- Click "Move" to confirm your choice.
To edit or delete a folder:
- Check the box beside the folder name.
- In the menu bar that appears at the bottom of the page, select "Edit" to change the folder's name or description, or "Delete" to delete the folder and its contents entirely.
Keep in mind that if you delete a folder, that folder and its contents cannot be recovered!