Verifying your email address is an important security measure that ensures that the student progress data stored in your account is safe and allows Edpuzzle to comply with local and international security policies.
If you've requested a verification email but haven't received it, try the following:
- Check the spam folder and quarantined folder for the email address you used to create your Edpuzzle account.
- Check your account settings to make sure you're using the correct email address: https://edpuzzle.com/profile
- If your school uses two emails, one for logins and one for messaging, make sure you're using an email that can receive messages.
- Wait 30 minutes to an hour – sometimes the email takes a little longer to get to you.
- Have your school’s IT department whitelist our firstname.lastname@example.org email address and make sure that your network filter is aligned with our Specifications Sheet to ensure they’re not blocking any applications or sites that Edpuzzle needs in order to function properly.
If you've tried the steps above or your Edpuzzle account email is one that can't receive emails, you'll need to change your email to one that can. Check out our article on how to change your account email for more information.
Note: If you’ve connected a Google or Microsoft account to your Edpuzzle account, changing your account email will not affect that connected account.