Yes! If you want to add multiple questions at the same point, follow these steps:
- On the lesson editing page of the video, click the “Quizzes” button above the video
- Add your first question or comment
- Once finished with the first question or comment, add another question or comment in the same spot by clicking the “+” icon to the far right, next to the text displaying the number of questions you've created in that spot
- You can add more questions and comments at the same spot until you're finished by repeating step 3 after completing the previous question
- Click "Save" at the top right of the browser and you're all set!
Great, now you can add more than one question at the same time stamp in the video! Check out the screenshot below to see where exactly to click to add a question!