The default setting for sorting student progress reports is by grade. This way you can quickly see who in your class needs an additional challenge and who didn’t understand the video.
To get to this page and these options, follow these steps:
- Go to the “My Classes” tab.
- Click on the assignment you want to check.
- Then click on any of the labels to sort them in ascending or descending order.
You can sort your progress reports in multiple ways:
- By last name in alphabetical order
- Whether your students have watched the video
- By grade
- By the date the student last watched a video
- Whether the video was turned in late
Note: You can only sort your students alphabetically by last name if the students have written their first and last names in the proper order. If they haven’t, you can ask them to change their names by visiting their profile settings.