The default setting for sorting student progress reports is by grade. This way you can quickly see who in your class needs an additional challenge and who didn’t understand the video.
To get find your student's progress on an assignment:
- Select the class where the assignment is located from the list under “My Classes” on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the assignment.
- Then click on any of the labels to sort them in ascending or descending order.
You can sort progress reports by:
- Last name in alphabetical order
- Whether your students have watched the video
- Date the students last watched the video
- When students completed (turned in) the assignment