The default sorting for student progress reports is by grade. This way you can quickly find who in your class needs an additional challenge and who didn’t understand the concept in the video.
To get to this page and these options, follow these steps:
- Go to “My Classes” tab
- Click the entry for the assignment that you want to check
- Then click on any of the labels to sort them ascending/descending
However, you can sort your progress report in multiple ways:
- Alphabetical order by last name
- Whether your students have watched the video
- Ascending/descending grade
- Date the student last watched a video
- Whether the video was completed/turned in late
Great, now you can sort your students’ progress on a single assignment by a few different categories.
Check out this article to learn how to download your students' grades: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010173511-How-can-I-download-or-export-my-students-grades-
Note: You can only sort your students alphabetically by last name if the students have written their first/last names in the proper order. If they haven’t, you can ask them to change their names by visiting their profile settings and doing so.