When you assign an Edpuzzle lesson to multiple classes, we create different assignments for each class. This means that when you share an assignment URL, the URL will be unique to the class. If your student receives a link to an assignment in the wrong class, they could get added to that class instead of their own.
To find the correct URL for each class that you shared the video with:
- Go to the My Classes tab and select a class.
- Click on your assignment, and select Share assignment. This will give you the URL for that specific class's assignment.
- Do the same thing with each of your classes to find their unique link.
If you would like to remove students who are in the wrong class:
- Go to My Classes > Students.
- Select the students you would like to remove.
- Click Remove from class.