When you assign an Edpuzzle lesson to multiple classes, we create different assignment links for each class. This means that when you share an assignment link, the URL will be unique for each class. If your student receives a link to an assignment for the wrong class, they could get added to that class instead of their own.
To find the correct URL for each class you assigned the video lesson:
- Select a class from the My Classes menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Click on the assignment in question.
- When viewing the assignment, click the "Share Assignment" button towards the top of the page.
For Google Classroom- and Microsoft Teams-integrated classes, simply click the ellipsis (...) at the top of the page and choose "Share Assignment" from the drop-down menu. If you use another integrated LMS, this feature is not available.
- A pop-up with appear and provide you with the assignment link and embed code.
- Copy the link or embed code to and paste it wherever your students will see it.
- Do the same thing with each of your classes to find their unique assignment link.
If you need to remove students from a class they shouldn't be in, check out this article.