To see your students' progress on a video, that video must be assigned to a class and your students must be using the proper type of device to watch it.
It's possible to share a video without assigning it, but you won't be able to see students' progress. If you want to assign a video, embed to an external site, and track progress, you can do so by following these steps:
- Assign a video to a class.
- Go to the My Classes tab and click on the assignment.
- Click Share assignment on the right side of the page.
- Use the Public link or Embed code to post to your site.
Note: When students use these links or go to your external site, they will be asked to log in so we can identify who is doing the assignment, and then they will be able to see the video and answer the questions. Students must have an Edpuzzle account for this option.
Another reason that your students' progress might not be showing up is if they're not using the right tools. We usually recommend students to watch the videos using:
1. iPhone and iPads: iOS App
2. Android Smartphone or Tablet: Android App
3. Laptops and Desktop computers with Chrome (latest version)
If you've assigned a video and your students are using the correct type of device, but you still don't see their progress, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into the issue!