Edpuzzle can help you teach your Middle or Junior High students even more effectively! Using interactive video lessons benefits you and your students because:
1. You get more time to work with your students.
2. You hold your students accountable.
3. You are able to make even basic concepts more powerful.
However, not all students may have access to technology. You can work around this problem by:
1. Encouraging your students to use smartphones to watch videos.
2. Creating rotation stations where students can watch videos, even if you have a limited number of devices.
3. Helping students watch videos in the library for 10 minutes before or after class.
You can watch our video with tips for working with Middle and Junior High school students here: (https://youtu.be/xCyGrX4HJrI)