Edpuzzle is so easy to use that you can learn how to use Edpuzzle, through Edpuzzle. It's Edpuzzle inception!
We've created several classes for teachers, or Certifications, explaining how to use Edpuzzle. Certifications are broken down into several modules, each which contains a playlist of video lessons designed to help you learn how to use the platform. There are three Certifications available that vary depending on your level of familiarity with Edpuzzle.
- Level 1: If you've never used Edpuzzle or you don't remember exactly how to use it, this certification is for you. We cover the basics of the platform: how to create a video lesson, how to create a class and invite your students, and how to find and use the data collected in Edpuzzle. This Certification course is a great way to train new teachers on Edpuzzle.
- Level 2: If you've used Edpuzzle a few times or you want to see what secret features you can use in Edpuzzle, this certification is for you. We cover features for teachers wanting a little more, such as: how to organize content, how to collaborate, advanced features when you embed questions and how to have students create their own video lessons.
- Coach: The Coach Certification is ideal for teachers that want to help other teachers go from zero to hero. We cover everything from Level 1 and Level 2 so that you know every single detail about the platform, then dive into more detail on using and sharing Edpuzzle.
Why should you do it?
- It's 100% self-paced, so you can watch the videos at home, while you're cooking dinner, on the bus or even at lunch. You can complete one module each week, or all of them at once. You decide when to complete the certification.
- You'll get a LinkedIn certificate with the amount of time invested watching the lessons. Teachers usually use this official PDF to confirm PD hours.
- You'll also get an awesome badge! You can use them to enhance your CV or email signature.
- You'll become part of a community of teachers that love Edpuzzle as much as you do! We share best practices, ideas and opportunities.