Edpuzzle can help you teach your High School students even more effectively! Using interactive video lessons benefits you and your students because:
1. Videos are a great way for students to review for exams.
2. Open-ended questions after videos give you an understanding of what confuses students.
3. Sharing student progress or great responses boosts self-esteem and engages teenagers.
However, not all students may have access to technology. You can work around this problem by:
1. Encouraging your students to use smartphones to watch videos.
2. Creating rotation stations where students can watch videos, even if you have a limited number of devices.
3. Helping students watch videos in the library for 10 minutes before or after class.
You can watch our video with tips for working with High School students here: (https://youtu.be/541usWghqAM)