There are two ways to share your Edpuzzle videos with your colleagues.
Sharing through the school channel
As long as you and your colleagues belong to the same school channel, you can quickly and easily share content!
Here's how to get to your school channel:
- Click on the "Content" tab in the top right corner.
- On the left, you'll see your content channels. Below the "Curriculum" channel is your school channel. Click your school name to enter the school channel.
- Once you're in the school channel, you can search for videos your colleagues have created or copied by subject. To find a specific teacher, click on the blue text with "# teachers in [school name]".
- From here you can search for your colleague's content by clicking on their name or sort by subject to quickly find each other's content!
Note: If you share a video link using this method, no grades will be collected since this method is meant for sharing with colleagues.
If you can't find your colleague and have checked to make sure you're in the same school, then either you or your colleague may not have verified your accounts. To learn more, check out our article about email verification.
Sharing a video link with a colleague
You can also use a link to share video content with your colleagues. From this link, teachers can review, copy or even copy and edit the video for their own students.
Here are instructions on how to share a preview link to your video:
1. Click on the "Content" tab in the top right corner.
2. Here you'll see all the videos in your "My Content" channel. Click on the video you wish to share.
3. In the menu on the bottom right, click on "Share preview."
4. From here, you will be able to copy a direct link to the video or a link to embed the video on a site by clicking "Copy link."
Note: Progress and answers won't be recorded through the video link as it's meant for sharing content with other colleagues. You might also be interested in our article on how to find the assignment link for your students.