To share your assignment via a link, follow the instructions below:
- Select a class from the My Classes menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Click on the assignment you want to share.
- When viewing the assignment, click the "Share Assignment" button towards the top of the page.
For Google Classroom- and Microsoft Teams-integrated classes, simply click the ellipsis (...) at the top of the page and choose "Share Assignment" from the drop-down menu. If you use another integrated LMS, this feature is not available.
- A pop-up with appear and provide you with the assignment link and embed code.
- Copy the link or embed code to and paste it wherever your students will see it.
Note: Assignment links are class-specific, meaning if you've assigned a video to multiple classes, each class will have a unique assignment link that will only work for students in those classes.
If you are using an integrated LMS, find the article pertaining to your LMS to learn more about how creating and sharing assignments works.
If you’re interested in embedding a video assignment into a blog or website you can learn more here.