Have a Google Classroom account but having trouble finding your class on Edpuzzle?
No worries - it’s an easy fix and typically comes down to one of these three common situations:
1. You're not logged into Edpuzzle with the same email registered to your Google Classroom.
- If you're logged into the wrong account, log out and log back in with the correct email associated with your Google Classroom. Make sure to log in by clicking "Sign in with Google".
- If you don't know which email this is, ask your teacher what email they have on their end.
2. You created a new account by accident using an email different from your Google Classroom email.
- Similar to the above solution, log out then log in to Edpuzzle under the correct email. Make sure to log in by clicking "Sign in with Google" and selecting the email address associated with your Google Classroom account.
3. You're not on the Google Classroom roster or weren't on the roster when the class was imported.
- To fix this, your teacher must invite you to their Google Classroom first before going to Edpuzzle and syncing the classrooms. Please ask your teacher to check out the article below on how to do this.
If you're still having trouble, ask your teacher to contact the support team at Edpuzzle – we’ll be happy to help!
Note for teachers: Google Classroom connected classes don't have a class code. If your student is being asked for a class code, please refer to this article: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009936312.