If you don’t see your specific issue listed in our other articles, here are some basic troubleshooting steps that can help clear up any trouble you may encounter.
For the best results, make sure you’re using one of the following:
- iPad or iPhone: download the Edpuzzle iOS App
- Android phone or tablet: download our Edpuzzle Android App
- Laptop/desktop: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (latest versions)
If you’re using a browser:
- Clear your browser cookies and cache.
- Make sure you have ad blockers and pop-up blockers disabled for Edpuzzle.
- Allow third-party cookies.
Check your internet connection.
Issues related to videos or questions buffering or not loading properly could be due to a slow internet connection. We recommend watching the video after restarting your device and ensuring all other browser tabs and windows are closed. If available, you can also try connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi.
Use a different access point.
Try changing devices or browsers.
If you’re using a web browser on a mobile device (like a phone or tablet) download and use the Edpuzzle app instead of the browser.
For any questions not covered here, or continued difficulty after following our troubleshooting steps, ask your teacher for help!