If you’ve signed into a teacher account by accident instead of signing into your student account you will not be able to access assignments shared with you by your teacher.
To get back to your student account:
- Log out of the teacher account (here's a shortcut to log you out: https://edpuzzle.com/logout).
- Log back in from edpuzzle.com by clicking Log In at the top right of the page.
- Select "I'm a Student".
- Enter your login information or use Google Sign-In.
If you haven’t created an Edpuzzle student account yet, check out this article on how to sign up for Edpuzzle as a student.
In order to limit confusion, if you don’t need a teacher account (most students don’t!) make sure to delete the teacher account you’ve created in error.
To delete the teacher account:
- Click the circular profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select your name from the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Delete account" button.
- Read and check all the boxes in the pop-up window, then click the "Delete account" button to confirm the deletion.