If you're trying to join a new class, there are a few ways to do it.
If you’re logged into your Edpuzzle account and your teacher gave you a class code:
- Click the plus sign (+) next to “My Classes” in the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Enter the class code given to you by your teacher in the pop-up window that appears.
- Click "Find class."
- When your class's name appears, click the "Join class" button and you'll be enrolled.
If you don’t have an Edpuzzle account and your teacher is using an open class:
- Head to edpuzzle.com.
- Click “Open class” at the top of your page.
- Enter the class code provided by your teacher and then click the “Find class” button.
- Enter your name in the “Nickname” field and then click the “Join open class” button. Once you’ve joined the class you’ll see any assignments posted for you to complete.
In either of the above circumstances, if your teacher has given you a link to join the class, rather than a class code, simply follow that link to join their class.
If your teacher uses Google Classroom to connect to Edpuzzle:
You don't need a class code. Instead, you'll be enrolled automatically, as long as you're logged into Edpuzzle using the same email that's connected to your Google Classroom account.
Note: If your teacher uses another Learning Management System (LMS), like Canvas or Schoology, you will always access your Edpuzzle assignments from that LMS and not by joining a class on edpuzzle.com. If you’re not sure where to find your assignments, ask your teacher for help!