If you'd like to exempt a student from a certain video lesson for whatever reason (if they've been absent, for example), you can do so in just a few simple steps:
- Choose the student’s class from the list under “My Classes” in the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Select the assignment in question.
- Find the student’s name and click the ellipsis (...) to the right.
- Select "Unassign" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Yes, unassign" button in the pop-up window to confirm your choice.
Note: This option is NOT available for LMS-integrated classes, like those from Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, etc.
You might also be interested in our article on how to reset an assignment for a student.