The digital whiteboard videos you make in Explain Everything can be uploaded from either your iPad, web browser, Android or Chromebook device.
To upload your video from your iPad:
- Tap on the Share button.
- Select Export and choose Video.
- Select Edpuzzle as the destination. The video will be immediately uploaded to your My Content page within your Edpuzzle account.
To upload a video from a web browser, Android or Chromebook device:
- Create a Web Video Link or Export your project as a video on your tablet once you finish your recording.
- Download the mp4 file (skip this step if you have already exported your video).
- Upload the video to Edpuzzle manually.
Now you can upload your Screencastify recordings to Edpuzzle and embed questions for added engagement!
Before you can upload a recording to Edpuzzle, you'll first need to add it from the App Smash Library in Screencastify.
To add Edpuzzle to your Share Options
- Select "Add more share options" in the Share section of the Video Page.
- On the new page that pops up, toggle Edpuzzle on.
Once you've added Edpuzzle as a share option, it'll display on the Video Page for all future and past recordings.
To upload your recording to Edpuzzle:
- Select "Upload to Edpuzzle" under the Share Options on the Video Page.
- In the new tab that pops up, select "Google Drive." This will allow us to upload the video directly from your Google Drive account to Edpuzzle.
- In the Google Drive file picker, select the video you'd like to upload.
- That's it! Your video will begin processing on Edpuzzle.