You can choose to change the privacy settings of all your videos or one specific video.
To change the privacy setting of all of your videos:
- Click the circular profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on your name to access your profile.
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Under "Privacy," click "Private" to share edpuzzles with your students only.
Note: This change only affects all subsequent videos you add to your Edpuzzle library. Pre-existing videos will remain public. You can manually change the privacy setting of an older video to make it private.
To change the privacy setting of a specific video:
- While in the "Content" tab, click on "My Content" on the left-hand side.
- Click on the video you wish to make private or public.
- In the menu on the bottom right, click on "Public" to open a dropdown menu and click on "Private" to set the video to private.