In Edpuzzle, your teacher can comment on your response to any question in order to provide clarifying information, feedback, or helpful tips to move your learning forward.
To view your teacher’s comments:
- Go to the assignment again.
- If you log into Edpuzzle directly to complete your assignments, log into your account as usual, locate the correct class from the list of classes on the left-hand side of your page, go to the “Completed” tab, and then select the assignment.
- If you access your assignments from an LMS (like Canvas, Schoology, Blackboard, etc.) access the assignment again from the LMS, as you would normally.
- Click the blue “Show Results” button.
- Scroll down to view all questions and submitted responses.
- Your teacher’s comments on a question will appear right below it with their name and a timestamp.
- If you’d like to respond to their feedback, just click the word “Comment” below your teacher’s comment. They will be able to see your comment right from their Edpuzzle account.
Note: Comments cannot be edited or deleted. So, make sure that you’re careful about what you write here before submitting a comment to your teacher.