Sharing assignments is easy if you use Microsoft Teams and have already imported your classes to Edpuzzle.
You can post assignments directly to Microsoft Teams from Edpuzzle in one of two ways.
While creating the assignment:
- Select the video lesson from your My Content page.
- Click “Assign.”
- In the "Assign" pop-up window, choose the classes you'd like to post your assignment to by checking the box next to the class name.
- Toggle the "Post on Microsoft Teams" option to “On.”
- Click the blue "Assign" button and you're done!
After the assignment has been created:
- Select the Microsoft Teams connected class from the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Click the assignment you wish to post to Microsoft Teams.
- On the right-hand side of the assignment's page, click the "Post on Microsoft Teams" button.
- Now your assignment will be available directly on Microsoft Teams!
Note: If you want to schedule an assignment for the future, remember to set a start date before you post your assignment to Microsoft Teams, otherwise, the assignment will post and become active right away.