When your teacher uses an open class it means that you can join the class and access their assignments without having to create your own Edpuzzle account.
To invite you to their open class, your teacher will give you a class code or link.
When you have a class code:
- Head to edpuzzle.com.
- Click “Open class” at the top of your page.
- Enter the class code provided by your teacher and then click the “Find class” button.
- Enter your name in the “Nickname” field and then click the “Join open class” button. Once you’ve joined the class you’ll see any assignments posted for you to complete.
When you have a class link:
- Follow that link to find the class.
- Enter your name in the “Nickname” field and then click the “Join open class” button.
Once you’ve joined the class you’ll see any assignments posted for you to complete.
Unless your teacher instructs you to do otherwise, make sure to use your real name when asked for a nickname. This is so that your teacher can identify who has completed their assignments and so that you can get the appropriate credit for your work.
To leave the class, click the “Leave Class” button at the top of your page. Keep in mind that because you’re not creating an Edpuzzle account, each time you exit and then re-enter the same class you will be entering fresh. This means that if you leave the class in the middle of an assignment you will not be able to pick up where you left off if you need to return later.