Where is my Class Code? How do I invite my students if I use Google Classroom?
If you cannot find your class code in My Classes > "Invite more students" button on the top-right corner (see below)...
Then it's because you have a class connected to Google Classroom. The only way to bring more students is to follow the steps in this video:
1) Enroll the students to the Google Classroom Group
2) Go to Edpuzzle > My Classes > Import from Google Classroom
How to enroll new students to my EDpuzzle class if I use Google Classroom
If you want to import new students, you will have to enroll them in your Google Classroom group and then come to edpuzzle.com > My Classes > Import from Google Classroom
Here is a quick video that shows you how!
- How do I share my assignments on Google Classroom
Import Classes and Students from Google Classroom
If you want to import new students, you will have to follow these steps:
1) Enroll them to your Google Classroom group
2) Once you have the new students in your Google Classroom, go to Edpuzzle.com > MyClasses > Import from Google Classroom
There are students in my Google Classroom that are not in EDpuzzle
If you enrolled new students to your Google Classroom, you will need to import them to EDpuzzle. We cannot do that automatically.
It's just one click. You need to go to MyClasses and click "Import students" (top-right corner) or go to "Members" and click the "Import new students" button.
Here is a video that might help you import new students from google classroom:
I don't have a Class Code for my students
If you don't have a class code it's probably because you connected your EDpuzzle class to a Google Classroom group. In that case, if you want to enroll new students, you just need to follow these steps:
I got students from a different class in my Progress report
When you assign an Edpuzzle lesson to multiple classes, we create different assignments for each class. This means that you have to share different URLs to each class. Here is a video that explains how to "Post" an EDpuzzle assignment to each class: https://youtu.be/VrVDKhYVbZU
If you want to delete students that are in the wrong class, you just have to go to My Classes > Members > Delete student.
I click "Post" and nothing happens
If you are trying to share your assignment with your Google Classroom Group and you are having an unusual behavior, it might be due to some filters from your browser:
Here is a video that explains how to solve them: Click here to watch it on Youtube
I am not able to import new students from Google Classroom
Once a classroom has been connected to Google Classroom, the only way to add more students to that class is to add the students to the Google Classroom course and then go back to EDpuzzle and click on "Import new students". This way, the new students who joined the Google Classroom course now will also be enrolled to the EDpuzzle classroom. Finally, the student will have to enter EDpuzzle with the account connected to the Google email address he/she uses to enter Google Classroom, by clicking the log in Google red button.
Here is a video that might help you import new students from google classroom: Click here to watch it on Youtube
If your students are not being imported correctly it may be due to:
- Google has some restrictions when it comes to authentication, therefore it is necessary to logoff and log back in using the Google log in button before importing Import new Students.
- You are not using the same email address as your Google Classroom, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to disconnect your current account from Google so you can connect it with the correct one.
- Your students have not been imported correctly to Google Classroom, please make sure that the new students are correctly placed on the class you want to import to EDpuzzle.
If any of these solutions work for you, please email at us explaining your problem and we will be more than happy to help you out!