1- You are not logged in with your correct google account on Edpuzzle . To make sure you are logging in with the correct account:
- Visit https://accounts.google.com/login
- Re-enter Google password for your account, the one you use for Google Classroom.
- Log out in Edpuzzle https://edpuzzle.com/logout
- Log back in by selecting the log-in button
- Select the student option
- Click the red Google button. Make sure you log in using the same email address that you use for Google Classroom.
2- You are trying to access the wrong assignment or the assignment from another class. Keep in mind that, in Edpuzzle, assignments have a different link for each class. This means that, if a teacher has assigned the same video to multiple classes, you will need to get the correct link for your class.
3- You have joined the course in Google Classroom after your teacher created the class on Edpuzzle. This means that you have not been imported to an Edpuzzle class. Could you ask your teacher to import you? Ask him/her to visit this article to learn how to do so.