Found the perfect video but only need to use part of it? Then cut it with Edpuzzle! You can use the cut feature in the editing section to include only what you need.
To cut a video, follow these steps:
- In the video editor, click on the "Cut" tab.
- Below your video, you’ll see a blue bar. Drag the white vertical line at either side of the bar to crop from the beginning or the end of your video.
- If you want to add another cut to your video (for example, if you want to cut a section from the middle), click the “Add cut” button. You can repeat this step as many times as you like!
- When you’re finished, the sections you’ve cut will appear in gray and the remaining video will appear in blue in the bar.
- To preview how your video will appear with the cuts, drag the black ball back to the beginning of your video.
Now that you have your video lesson at the perfect length, check out this article to learn what types of questions you can add to engage your students.