If you'd like to embed a question in your video, select the video you want to use and click “Edit” to open the video editor.
- Click on the "Questions" tab above the video.
- In the timeline below the video, click on the spot where you’d like to add a question or note.
- Select “Multiple-choice question”, “Open-ended question” or “Note” from the options on the right.
- Add your question or note, and click the blue “Save” button.
- To add another question or note to the same point in the video, click on the “+” icon for the question type or note of your choice below the text “Add another note or question here”.
After you've added your question(s), you can click the play button to confirm that they appear in the video at the right spot. If the timing is wrong, you can drag the question box along the timeline to the left or right until it's perfectly timed, or just click on the time box to the left of your question or note to enter the exact minute and second.
If you want to learn more, check out our article on how to grade those questions once your students have watched the lesson.