If you need to delete a student from your Edpuzzle class, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Click the “My Classes” tab in the top right corner.
- Select the class with the student you'd like to delete.
- Select the “Students” tab.
- Find the student account you want to remove and click the ellipsis button (...) to the right of their name.
- Click the “Remove from class” option from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm your removal(s) and you’re done!
If you need to remove multiple students at once, check the boxes to the left of the students' names and select "Remove from class" from the bar at the bottom.
Removing students is helpful if they've created an extra account by mistake. However, doing so will delete that student's data from that class so be careful when deleting students!
You might also be interested in our article on how to edit a student's name or change their password.