If you need to remove a student from your Edpuzzle class, follow these steps:
- Choose the student’s class from the list under “My Classes” in the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Go to the “Class members” tab.
- Find the student’s name and click the ellipsis (...) to the right.
- Select "Remove from class" in the drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window that appears.
If you need to remove multiple students at once, check the boxes to the left of the students' names and select "Remove from class" from the bar at the bottom that appears.
Removing students is helpful if they've created an extra account by mistake. However, keep in mind that once a student has been removed from the class all of their associated progress and data for your class will also be deleted and can’t be recovered. So, be careful when deleting students!
You might also be interested in our article on how to edit a student's name or change their password.