If you need to delete a student from your Edpuzzle class, you'll want to follow these steps:
1. Click the “My Classes” tab in the top right corner.
2. Select the class of the student you'd like to delete
3. Select the “Students” tab in the middle of the class
4. Find the student account you want to remove and click the ellipsis button (...) to the right of their name
5. Click the “Remove from class” option from the drop-down menu
6. Confirm your removal(s) and you’re done!
If you need to remove multiple students at once, check the checkboxes to the left and select "Remove from Class" from the bar at the bottom.
Removing students is helpful if they have created an extra account by mistake. However, doing so will delete that student's data from that class so be careful when deleted students!
If you want to learn how to edit a student's name or change their password, check out this article: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010173011-How-do-I-change-student-passwords-and-names-