If you need to delete a student from your Edpuzzle class, you'll want to follow these steps:
- Click the “My Classes” tab in the top right corner.
- Select the class that the extra student is in.
- Select the “Class students” tab.
- Choose the student account you would like to remove by checking the box next to their name. You can check multiple boxes at once if necessary.
- Click the “Remove from class” option that appears below.
- Confirm your removal(s) and you’re done!
Removing students is helpful if they have created an extra account by mistake. However, doing so will delete that student's data from that class.