To log in to Edpuzzle, you need to make sure that your browser allows cookies and pop-ups.
Cookies store information directly on your web browser, and you need them to log in or sign up with Edpuzzle. Cookies are enabled by default for most browsers, but you’ll need to check to make sure.
To make sure cookies are enabled, you need to check your browser's security settings. To do so, follow these steps for your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/safari
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Also, make sure third-party cookies are enabled for accounts.google.com if you use Google Sign in.
Edpuzzle uses pop-ups when interacting with other websites, like when you sign in with Google. To authorize pop-ups, follow the steps below for your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/pop-blocker-settings-exceptions-troubleshooting
- Safari: https://www.technipages.com/safari-popup-blocker
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
Sometimes, browser extensions can block some of our features. You can test how Edpuzzle should work without any extensions by following these steps:
- On Google Chrome, open an incognito window and visit Edpuzzle. To open an incognito window, press Ctrl + Shift + N. If you’re using a Mac, press Shift + Command + N.
- On Firefox, start in Safe mode and visit Edpuzzle. To start Safe mode, follow these instructions: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode
If everything worked using an incognito window or safe mode, we recommend that you test and disable your extensions to find out which one is causing the issue. Every browser allows you to disable and enable each extension individually:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/2664769?hl
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/HT203051
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17447/windows-internet-explorer-11-manage-add-ons
Finally, if you’re still experiencing issues logging in, we recommend clearing your browser’s cache to delete any old data that might be interfering. Follow these steps to do so:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Safari: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=45060
- Internet Explorer: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
If your browser doesn’t appear on this list or you're still not able to sign in to Edpuzzle, just email us at email@example.com and we'll look into the issue for you!