Edpuzzle can help you teach your middle school or junior high students even more effectively! Using interactive video lessons benefits you and your students because:
- You get more time to work with your students.
- You hold your students accountable.
- You're able to make even basic concepts more powerful.
However, not all students may have access to technology. You can work around this problem by:
- Encouraging your students to use smartphones to watch videos.
- Creating rotation stations where students can watch videos, even if you have a limited number of devices.
- Helping students watch videos in the library for 10 minutes before or after class.