Edpuzzle can help you teach your high school students even more effectively! Below, you'll find some of the benefits of using interactive video lessons:
- Videos are a great way for students to review for exams.
- Using open-ended questions in your videos gives you an understanding of what may be confusing for students.
- Sharing student progress or great responses boosts self-esteem and engages teenagers.
However, not all students may have access to technology. You can work around this problem by:
- Encouraging your students to use their smartphones to watch videos.
- Creating rotation stations where students can watch videos, even if you have a limited number of devices.
- Helping students watch videos in the library for 10 minutes before or after class.