If your child doesn't know their class code for Edpuzzle, don’t worry! There are two ways to get into the class:
- If their teacher shared a link or an embedded video with them, simply click on it and click the “Join” button when the pop-up window opens.
- If your child doesn't have a link or video, you’ll need to ask their teacher or another classmate for the code. Let them know that they will be able to find it in one of two places:
- Teachers: By clicking the "Invite more students" button at the top right of the class.
- Classmates: On the "My Classes" page, in the upper-righthand corner.
- If the teacher uses Google Classroom, your child won't need a class code as they’ll be automatically enrolled in Edpuzzle.
- Double-check that your child is logging into Edpuzzle with the same email address they use for Google Classroom. Your child will just need to click "Sign in with Google" in the login window.
If your child hasn't created an account and needs some help check out this article on how to join a class as a student.