Student projects are an opportunity to create your own Edpuzzle video lesson. When your teacher assigns a student project it will appear with all your other assignments for that class. When you view the assignment, you’ll see the project goal, special instructions from your teacher, and the start and due dates (if any).
When you’re ready to start the project, click the “Start project” button. Then choose where to find the video you want to use from the options provided. You can search our library of videos or copy and paste a specific YouTube video link into the search bar at the top of the page.
Here’s how to create your project using either option:
- Browse through the videos provided or copy and paste a specific video link from YouTube into the search bar at the top of the page.
- To choose a video for your project, click on the video to view it and then click “Use for this project” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Use the editor to cut the video as needed and add questions and/or notes.
- When you’re done, click the “Finished” button at the top of your page.
- To submit the project, click the “Turn in” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you need to make any final changes before submitting, click the “Edit” button to continue working.
Once you’ve turned in your project your teacher will grade your work.