Sharing assignments is easy if you use Google Classroom and have already imported your classes into Edpuzzle.
You can post assignments directly to Google Classroom from Edpuzzle in one of two ways.
- In the "assign" pop-up window of a video, select the classes you'd like to post your assignment to Google Classroom for.
- At the bottom of the window, click the button next to "Post on Google Classroom" so the green check mark appears (not the red X).
- Click the blue "Assign" button and you're done!
- Go to your Google Classroom connected class in Edpuzzle.
- Click the assignment you wish to post to Google Classroom.
- Go to the right-hand side of the assignment's page and click the "Post on Google Classroom" button. Now your assignment will be available directly on Google Classroom!
Note: If you want to schedule an assignment for the future, remember to set a start date BEFORE you post your assignment to Google Classroom.
For more information, check out our article on what to do if you've accidentally assigned a video that needs to be edited.